Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Winter Break

My winter break it all started when school was over I went home ant was so excited for no school. And then the first day of vacation started then I got lazy and didn't want to do anything. On christmas day my mom decided to go to our neighbors house. We ate some posole and pasta it was really good and with some aros con leche everything was delicious. I didn't really get much for christmas all I got was a box of cookies. And out of the whole box I ate half because the little kids were asking and asking for some. 
On some days I had to do some homework for independent studies and got really boring. It was like two packets of work that I didn't want to do but I had to so I can go  back to my old school. So I had to do my homework and thats what I did but I almost didn't finish by the time I had to turn it in.




And on new years day I spent it at my aunts house. The one most funny thing that I will remember from that party was the there was little candles on the tables and my aunt and cousin sent some napkins and the table cloth on fire it was only a small fire, and that my cousin was all late with some water. And then almost all night me and my cousins played the wii. 

No comments:

Post a Comment