Thursday, January 15, 2015

Being Charitable

This charity is about the gay and lesbian to get their rights and not be criticized when they walk down the street. And for the gay and lesbian to get married in any country or state. Because love is love there is no wrong way to love. To help them feel proud on how they love and adore the people that love them.
This charity is important for me because my sister is lesbian and maybe my little brother night be as well. And I don`t want anyone to judge them on how they are holding hand with their partners. Even though that they do get really annoying they are my sibling and I love them no matter what.Like right now my sister is living with her girlfriend in a different state and I just hope she lives wonderful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment